[Total Abstinence Society]. West Campbell Street Reformed Presbyterian Total Abstinence Society. No Place: No Publisher, 1846. First Edition. 24mo. Unbound. Card. Good. Single sided engraved pledge card, approximately 90mm x 125mm in size.
Light surface soiling and lightly browned, corners of reverse from glue, but generally fairly clean.
Made out to a Thomas Shields, on the 22nd December 1846. The West Campbell Street Church was established in September 1835, and members / communicants paid seat rents (see the Second Report of the Commissioners of Religious Instruction, Scotland 1837)